Friday, January 14, 2005

SHIPPED!!!

Well everyone my free ipod is in the Mail or should i say on a DHL Truck bound for my house!! Yes it will be here on the 20th which will be this thursday. Like i have said there is nothing except for 4 things that are better than free stuff especially a free $300 dollar piece of equipment that used to be a pipe dream. That pipe dream will become a reality on thursday. Then all the naysayers and all the skeptics shall be put back where they came from and will become that person that wants in on the action late in the game. We have openings but its a little harder to hook them up. I will be posting pics everywhere from me such as here and my website Fusion4design.com and at Freeipodguide.com and anywhere else that will take it. I will keep updating as things go down.

No comments: